- Presenter: IDR 1.000.000
- Participant: IDR 500.000
- Student: IDR 300.000
- Presenter: USD 120
- Participant: USD 50
- Student: USD 25
Please send your payment to :
Account Bank : BNI No. 0189298613
RPL: UIN Syarif Hidayatullah Jakarta
The Multiple Submission Rate applies to authors submitting more than one paper or co-authors who are joining their main authors at the event.
- Co-authors must register separately and submit the same abstract as the main author
- Additional papers from the same authors can be submitted using the ‘Submit Abstract’ function in our online system.
- This fee is only valid after full payment by the main author. A new invoice will be issued to reflect the change in rates.
Terms and Conditions:
- Fee is inclusive of:
- Beverage and meal during the event
- Access all the talks, keynotes, workshop and parallel session
- Conference kits
- The fee does NOT cover hotel, accomodation, traveling expenses and lodging for participants.
- Students must upload valid Student ID (JPEG or PDF) when prompted by our online registration system.
- Co-authors/co-presenters must register and make payment separately.
- Each additional paper submitted by an author must be paid for separately.
- Only paid participants will be allowed into the venue and receive conference certificates.
- All of the above fees & conditions may change without notice.
- All refund requests must be made in writing through email or an official letter.
- A fee of USD 20 (nonstudent) and USD 10 (student) will be deducted from all refunds to cover administrative costs incurred.
- Refund requests must be made no later than 45 days before the start of the event. Withdrawals made after this date do not qualify for a refund.
- No refunds will be made in the event of cancellations as a result of force majeure such as natural disasters or other similarly unpredictable circumstances.
- The transfer of refunded amount will be performed by the secretariat no earlier than 30 days after the last day of the conference.
Important! After making the payment, author must upload the payment proof through their account (not by email). Author can upload by logging in to the online system. Payment receipt can be downloaded directly from your account once your payment is confirmed by the committee.